Financial Aid for Students Who are Disabled

The following is a list of organizations that provide funds for foreign disabled students to study in the US.

Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf

3417 Volta Place, NW, Washington, D.C. 20007

Various awards for auditory-oral students who a) were born with profound hearing losses, or b) experienced a severe hearing loss before acquiring language. Applicants must enroll in a college or university program that primarily enrolls students with normal hearing.

Ferdinand Torres AFB Scholarship, American Foundation for the Blind

11 Penn Plaza, Suite 300, New York, NY 10011 (telephone 212-502-7600)

For blind citizens of any country who are currently residing in the United States and attending any accredited college/university in the United States.

National Federation of the Blind, Scholarship Committee

Grinnell, Iowa 50112

Scholarships for blind students.